This weekend my wife and I are going camping with a group of people, a few she met online and has met in person, but a whole host of others, all of whom I don’t know.
So what do I plan on doing?
Being antisocial and sticking my nose in a book.
Which book? Actually, I made a list of possibilities including the following:
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes: All 4 Novels and 56 Short Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- Sad Cypress, also by Christie
- Between, Georgia by Joshilyn Jackson
- Backseat Saints, also by Jackson
So which of these would you choose? Or do you recommend I be social and put down the books? Or maybe, just maybe, do a little of both: be social and antisocial? Hmmm, that might work too.
Speaking of antisocial, and apropos of nothing, here’s one of my favorite groups with a song by the same name: