It’s been a slow month for Unfinished Person and Unfinished Rambler. This month so far, and counting today’s post, we’ve only had 18 posts. That doesn’t mean, though, that it hasn’t been a quality month, especially with Unfinished Person writing posts for Book Blogger Appreciation Week.
- Finding A New Treasure In Literati’s Library: Where Unfinished Person interviewed Shannon of the blog Literati’s Library.
- Remembering Dewey again: It still makes me smile and miss you: a repeat post from December 2008 in which Unfinished Person remembered one of the original book bloggers, Dewey.
Unfinished Rambler, meanwhile, led the way with posts with the most views with three:
- Rachael Ray and her Glasgow smile: Again, this post just continues to climb the stats and now is the No. 4 post (counting “Home Page”) in number of views all-time on the blog. Go visit it now and maybe it will reach No. 2 soon.
- I am the Monkey King, I can do anything: Where Unfinished Rambler sees the image of a monkey king in…well, you’ll just have to read the post to find out where.
- The post where I disillusion myself that I am a blogger: Unfinished Rambler finds humor in a situation that at least one commenter didn’t think was so funny. For the record, at least, one of us (ahem, Unfinished Person) thought the commenter had a point.
We also want to give a special shout-out to our most popular post in views all-time next to the ever-present “Home Page”: Margaret Bourke-White: Breadline during the Louisville Flood, Kentucky 1937. We didn’t even write it. All that it is is a reposting of a photo from a site called Masters of Photography, reposted with permission under the policies of the site. Just thinking out loud: If we reposted more photos like this, with the appropriate permission, of course, maybe it would catapult us into the blogosphere stratosphere. Oh, well, we can dream anyway.