Even though John McCain’s advisors obviously believed it, can we really?
Not according to Hal Lindsey, the author of The Late Great Planet Earth, in an article last April. However, Lindsey did say:
Obama is correct in saying that the world is ready for someone like him – a messiah-like figure, charismatic and glib and seemingly holding all the answers to all the world’s questions.
And the Bible says that such a leader will soon make his appearance on the scene. It won’t be Barack Obama, but Obama’s world tour provided a foretaste of the reception he can expect to receive.
He will probably also stand in some European capital, addressing the people of the world and telling them that he is the one that they have been waiting for. And he can expect as wildly enthusiastic a greeting as Obama got in Berlin.
The Bible calls that leader the Antichrist. And it seems apparent that the world is now ready to make his acquaintance. [emphasis mine]
Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name, oh, yeah.
I also don’t think that it was a coincidence that it was in Berlin!?!#$!#$$^*(+)##@!@ Do you? You know what happened in Berlin? Yeah. This. Talk about abomination.
In light of the upcoming inauguration of what some view as the Antichrist, I thought it might be good or at least funny (because no matter what some of my dear Christian brethern and sistern believe, it is laughable) to explore what the world of wackos believes about the Antichrist.
These are just a few of the “theories” being bounced around about the Antichrist, many specific to Obama, some just thrown in for gits and shiggles since this is Superfluous Surfing Saturday:
1. http://www.countdown.org/armageddon/antichrist.htm: According to this group, the Antichrist is a homo from Russia. So no dice for BHO, unless BHO is another acronym for Babylon Ho, which as we all know refers to the Whore of Babylon—which could be ushering in the Antichrist, just as Lindsey says. OR maybe BHO stands for Bisexual Ho, which means, he’d still be in the running for Antichrist with this group.
2. http://www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/: This dude, though, believes that Obama is the Antichrist and the New World Order is starting with RFID chips implanted in your arms.
3. http://o.bamapost.com/: You gotta see this to believe it. I think the first page alone says it all. No need to further explore. The hilarity ensues in the red letters.
4. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message483746/pg1: Any doubts? His Chicago address has three sixes in it. OMG! Scroll through the post for responses I wish I had written.
6. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2008/oct/27/barack-obama-antichrist-conspiracy-theories: An ethanol plant manager tells a Guardian reporter why Obama is the Antichrist.
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptufoMx7EKE: Prince Charles? Hmmmm. Convincing argument. As a Democrat, I like the diversion from Obama.
8. According to this video, the Antichrist is the computer.
Note: My wife told me not to write a post about this, that the election was over, implying that some might not believe anymore that Obama is the Antichrist. Unfortunately, I believe it’s far from over as evidenced by the number of sites still out there, and I, for one, just wanted to say what a bunch of malarkey– and that’s putting it mildly, I think it is.