I wanted to highlight a few others’ works just so you don’t think like my last post said that it was all about me. Some even from last week’s Sunday Salon, I realize. However, in case you missed them, I think it’s worth reiterating. So here’s a few posts worth checking out:
- Seachanges @ 51stories pointed me to this piece by Anne Enright from The Guardian on what your writing really is when you think it’s better than it really is.
- Helen Losse @ Windows Toward The World shared “A quote that just looked like it belonged on her blog, followed by a poem that tells one of those stories”. The poem is called “Seriously Dangerous,” and is one of my favorites by her.
- Bethany @ B&B ex libris shows why I didn’t get involved with that Read-A-Thon recently with photos here 😉
- Sarah @ SmallWorldReads has a Life Books Challenge, in case you missed it.
- Valentine @ Valentina’s Room goes to Bookworms Heaven, which is in Wales (I am so green with envy)
I’d like to share more, but it’s time for my Sunday nap, so if you’d like to see more, check out my Google Reader shared items page. I’ll be back later to give my thoughts on Exiles by Ron Hansen, which I finished this morning and a rundown on what I read this month with reviews.