- The Secret Pulse of Time: Making Sense of Life’s Scarcest Commodity by Stefan Klein, which yes, I was reading last Sunday.
- Tricky Business by Dave Barry: After reading his Big Trouble, I thought this would be a good follow-up.
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman since I already read Neverwhere.
- Just Plain Pickled To Death: A Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery with Recipes by Tamar Myers, following on the heels of finishing No Use Dying Over Spilled Milk: A Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery with Recipes .
- Starting Out in the Evening by Brian Morton since my wife and I just watched the movie this week, which we both enjoyed but probably thought the book would be better, so I’ll see.
- The Collected Works of St. John of the Cross, specifically continuing with The Spiritual Canticle.
First, up a little of Klein’s work before I drift off to sleep.